Our Social Networking Sites

Facebook Posts

1 week ago

Mole Hill Bikes

Join us on the Western Slope of Massanutten this afternoon for a Giant Bicycles USA and Liv Bicycles Demo.
#molehillbikes
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

1 week ago

Mole Hill Bikes
View on Facebook

2 weeks ago

Mole Hill Bikes

Interested in bike packing... Stop by our Open House to check out our bike packing display. On display is employee @patroar98 Patrick's rig that he will be taking on the Continental Divide Trail in just one month. @ Mole Hill Bikes ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

2 weeks ago

Mole Hill Bikes

Customer Appreciation day is here... stop by and grab a free hotdog or doughnut. Everything is on sale.
#molehillbikes
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

2 weeks ago

Mole Hill Bikes

OPEN HOUSE SPECIAL
We are offering 10% off Shenandoah Valley Bicycle Coalition (SVBC) Apparel
You pay 90% and Mole Hill Bikes will pay the other 10% plus a $5 donation for every item sold
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Other Significant Social Network Sites

Giant Bicycles

LIV Bicycles

Momentum Bicycles